Uncover opportunities, get support and grow your networks at our events.
Academic Skills and Writing Workshops
Stay on track to meet your goals and develop your academic skills at one of our workshops.
- Strategies for Essay Revision (March 10)
- Writing a Clear, Concise and Contentious Thesis Statement (March 11)
- Mastering Short-Answer Questions (March 24)
- Time Management and Beating Procrastination (March 24)
- Strategies for Essay Revision (March 26)
- Study Smarter, Not Harder (March 26)
- Mastering the Multiple-Choice Test (March 26)
- Study Smarter, Not Harder (April 1)
Life After Mac: Pivoting Your Career Plan
May 4–May 26, 2020
For recent alumni and new grads, these online events and sessions will help you update your career plan and focus your job search.
Volunteer and Job Fair Week
May 4–May 8, 2020
As part of New Grad Month, improve your resume and cover letter writing skills and get prepared for the Online Volunteer and Job Fair (May 7) at these online sessions.
Online Volunteer and Job Fair
May 7, 2020, 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
If you’re searching for opportunities to gain work experience, this online event will connect you directly with organizations from the comfort of your home, office, smartphone or tablet.
Our online, cloud-based platform makes it easy and fun for you to participate. After signing in, you’ll be able to explore the available information and opportunities, and participate in one-on-one text-based chats with representatives from participating organizations. Share your background and experience, and get all your questions answered.