Welcome home, Marauders!
September 11, 2021 (rain or shine!)
We want to give you the in-person welcome we couldn’t give you at Welcome Week 2020. This means that, this September, you’ll get to meet students, staff and faculty, and discover the beautiful McMaster campus and all it has to offer. You’re an integral part of the McMaster community, and we can’t wait to welcome you on campus this fall.
How registration works (space is limited)
Registration closes on September 10 at 11:55 p.m. EDT.
- You must register for each event you want to attend — spaces are limited! Registration takes place on OSCARplus, unless stated otherwise.
- Morning, afternoon and evening events: Register for no more than one of each.
- All-day activities: Register for as many as you like.
- Lunch and dinner are provided. Register to select your meal option(s).
Review the schedule on this page to find registration links. After you register, make sure to note each activity name, time and location. You can find this on the Dashboard on OSCARplus, under Event Registration. There, you can check the advanced details of your event. It’s important for you to be at the event on time. Use this interactive campus map to help locate any campus locations. MSU Maroons can also help guide you throughout the day.
Joining us on campus? Here’s what you need to know and do
By attending this in-person event, you’re agreeing to follow the current COVID-19 guidelines.
- Starting September 7, all McMaster faculty, students and staff will be required to upload proof of vaccination to the MacCheck digital tool. This applies even to those who will not be on campus in the fall term. Learn about the vaccination mandate and MacCheck.
- Students arriving on campus must complete the COVID-19 Awareness training available through Avenue to Learn.
- Masks or face coverings are required for all indoor events and outdoors where physical distancing cannot be maintained.
- Physical distancing and masking will be maintained at events.
- Students participating in on-campus events must sign in with the event organizer upon arrival at the on-campus activity.
- Pre-registration is required for all events. This registration will be used for check-in when you arrive on campus and used to confirm your spot.
- Wash your hands often with soap for at least 20 seconds or use alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- We are one community. Stay home if you’re feeling unwell.
- A Step-by-Step Student Guide has been developed with information about self-assessment, reporting and minimizing exposure to COVID-19. It is recommended that you review the Student Guide in conjunction with the information shared on the Back to Mac website.
If you're not sure if this event has anything for you, you might not have all the information. There are...
McMaster University has updated its COVID-19 readiness plan with both local and provincial governments. The COVID-19 readiness plan is mandatory...
Frontier College is a national charitable literacy organization that offers literacy and numeracy programs for children and youth. They’re also...
The leadership experience award will now be open to more students Applications for the award open on September 8, 2021....
Asking for help early is key to success in university. Regardless of learning ability, all students should take advantage of...