You really “autumn” know our services!
Fall is officially here, and it’s just about the halfway point in the term, too. We’re hosting a Harvest Festival so you can recharge after Reading Week and get ready to take on upcoming mid-terms, tests, assignments and everything else the upcoming months have to offer. Combining a mixture of fall-themed activities, treats and more, the Harvest Festival is an engaging way to learn about services that can support your well-being in university.
Hosted by the Student Success Centre and Student Wellness Centre.
- Access services and information to help you prepare for mid-terms, exams and assignments.
- Learn more about various support offered for your well-being, including options for physical, mental, emotional and spiritual care. Browse the “ask us about” areas to discover a range of services.
- Enjoy fall-themed delights. Did someone say pumpkin spice?
- Check out swag and giveaways.
- Participate in fun activities like the Marauder photo booth, pumpkin painting and more.
No registration is required! Just drop by and get involved
Destiny’s story Being a student who always wanted to do well, I placed a lot of pressure on myself. This...
Where did I start? Figuring out what career you want to pursue is difficult, especially when you probably do not...
1. Invest time in building your skills Everyone wants to succeed, get good grades, and feel confident in their academic abilities...