Professional External Resources
Articles and Videos
- Future Work Skills 2020
- How to use LinkedIn for new Graduates
- The MUSE – career advice and resources.
- What Makes a Good Life (13 minutes)
- The Happy Secret to Better Work (12 minutes)
- A kinder gentler philosophy of success (16 minutes)
- Why you will fail to have a great career (15 minutes)
- Flow, the secret to happiness (19 minutes)
- The power of introverts (19 minutes)
- Humans Need Not Apply (15 min)
- Designing your Life (4 min)
- Secrets to Success (5 min)
- Ten Thousand Coffees – Meet with professionals from around the world to ask questions and get advice.
- Life Sciences Ontario Mentorship Program – Connect with experienced mentors in the life sciences sector.
- Canadian Society for International Health – Connect with global health professionals for an 8-month mentorship experience.
- MentorCity – Meet mentors and pay what you learn forward.
- The CPA Mentorship Program – Mentorship is part of the CPA process. Find out how to gain a mentor to achieve your practical requirements.
Don’t forget to visit our FYI page to access resources made by our career and employment team.
Explore our website
Gain deeper insights about yourself and the world of work as you make your career, educational, and life decisions. To schedule a career counselling session (50 min), please call 905-525-9140 x24254 or drop by the SSC in Gilmour Hall 110.to change this html
Career Planning Group
Full day career exploration program that utilizes career assessments. Gain confidence in your next steps and develop a broader understanding of options suited for you. Register in person in GH110.
Clarify your ideas about future career or education goals using our online career and life planning tool. Speak with a career counsellor for account set up.
Figuring out your path?
Book a 30 minute meeting with a career development advisor on OSCARplus to discuss personal and/or professional development options that can help you figure out where you want to go.