Connect with employers to get hired and get experience
Come to the Online Volunteer and Job Fair to explore your options and find something that suits your interests and goals. You’ll discover a range of volunteer opportunities, co-op positions and part-time and full-time jobs. Plus, you’ll get to connect in real time with organizations who want to hire McMaster students and recent alumni.
- Discover opportunities to get involved in your community and develop transferable skills that all employers value.
- Access jobs that might not be posted anywhere else.
- Network and build personal connections with representatives and hiring managers. (Hint: This will help set yourself apart from other applicants!)
- Get industry information you can use in applications, cover letters and interviews.
- Share your background by uploading your resume.
Maintaining a healthy balance while searching for new employment can be overwhelming. As a student completing their second post-graduate certificate,...
When I was an undergrad student, I took a part-time job in a shoe store. I expected to work long...
What does resilience mean to you? To me, resilience means never giving up. Not giving up when things get hard,...