Connect with employers to get hired and get experience
Come to the Online Volunteer and Job Fair to explore your options and find something that suits your interests and goals. You’ll discover a range of volunteer opportunities, co-op positions and part-time and full-time jobs. Plus, you’ll get to connect in real time with organizations who want to hire McMaster students and recent alumni.
- Discover opportunities to get involved in your community and develop transferable skills that all employers value.
- Access jobs that might not be posted anywhere else.
- Network and build personal connections with representatives and hiring managers. (Hint: This will help set yourself apart from other applicants!)
- Get industry information you can use in applications, cover letters and interviews.
- Share your background by uploading your resume.
Types of appointments and support Browse all the appointment types to find out how you can access support. Then, book...
Why should I attend? Gather information about various program options Research a university, college or program you may be interested...
Get excited about the impact you can make in your career. Use the Digital Challenge Cards to explore what has...