Online Fall Career Fair
Ready to get hired? Attend one of McMaster’s largest career fairs.
September 22, 2021, 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. EDT (drop-in event)
Are you searching for your next full-time, part-time, co-op or internship position? Join us at Fall Career Fair, one of the biggest career events at McMaster. Year after year, this recruitment event helps students in their job search by making it easy to meet employers and discover opportunities in an accessible, personal format.
Make connections on our virtual job fair platform
- Connect with employers and recruiters through one-on-one chats (video or text).
- Discover a broad range of workplace opportunities.
- Learn how your skills and experience connect to the job market.
- Explore career possibilities by learning about different industries.
- Learn about current and future job market trends.
Get prepared for the fair
- Stelco (gold sponsor)
- JNE Group of Companies (silver sponsor)
- Konrad Group (silver sponsor)
- Apex Group Ltd. (bronze sponsor)
- BM Select Ltd. (bronze sponsor)
- FDM Group Canada Inc. (bronze sponsor)
- State Window Corp. (bronze sponsor)
- Aecon Group Inc.
- Alberici Constructors Ltd.
- Alithya (formerly Systemware Innovation Corporation)
- ASW Steel Inc.
- Barrick Gold Corporation
- Bauer Foundations
- BGIS Global Integrated Solutions
- Blanche River Health
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Hamilton
- Brantford General Hospital
- Bristol Capital Management
- Brock Solutions
- Canada Revenue Agency
- Canadian National Railway Company (CN Rail)
- CBI Home Health
- CBSA (Canada Border Services Agency)
- Christian Horizons
- Cintas Canada
- City of Hamilton
- Cogent Power Inc.
- CRH Canada – Dufferin Construction
- Dennis Group
- Diversified Health Clinic
- Edison Engineers Inc.
- Engineered Air
- Evertz Microsystems Ltd.
- Federal Economic Development Agency for Southern Ontario – Government of Ontario
- First Nations Health Authority
- FirstOntario Credit Union
- GEI Consultants, Inc.
- Government of Ontario
- Horizon Health Network
- Intel Corporation
- Island Health
- Isaac Operations Limited
- Joseph Brant Hospital
- KidsAbility Centre for Child Development
- Kinark Child and Family Services
- Linamar Corporation
- London Health Sciences Centre
- Maple Leaf Foods Inc.
- Mark Anthony Wine & Spirits
- McCann Health Medical Communications
- Millards Chartered Professional Accountants
- Munvo (formerly Client Spectrum)
- NIS Labs
- Nour Private Wealth
- Official Languages Programs
- Ontario Federation of Indigenous Friendship Centres
- Oxford Learning
- Postability Inc.
- Powell Foundations
- POWER Engineers, Inc.
- Procter & Gamble
- Responsive Group
- Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP)
- Septodont of Canada Inc.
- Service Canada
- Six Nations Council
- SNC Lavalin
- Soletanche Bachy Canada
- SOTI Inc.
- State Window Corporation
- St. Joseph’s Home Care
- Tata Consultancy Services
- The Department of National Defence and the Canadian Armed Forces
- Toromont CAT
- Toronto Research Chemicals Inc.
- Trillium Support Services
- TSC Inc. (Flynn Group of Companies)
- Tucows Inc.
- University Health Network
- Vena Solutions Inc.
- Walter’s Inc.
- Waypoint Centre for Mental Health Care
- Westinghouse Electric Canada Inc.
- YMCA – Beyond the Bell, Ohsweken and Brantford
Virtual career fair tips
Check out this tip sheet for more guidance on how to prepare for the fair so you’re organized and ready to discover your next opportunity.
After the fair
Once you’ve participated in Fall Career Fair, you’ll have established new connections with employers and recruiters. However, it’s important that you make an effort to maintain and grow these connections after the fair. Check out these tip sheets to learn how.
Is this your first time participating in Fall Career Fair? Don’t worry — we can help you get up to speed. Check out these resources to learn a bit more about our career services and McMaster’s largest annual career event.
Truth or Myth?
This video series sheds light on some common misconceptions related to careers and job searching. Check out the series to learn about the realities of the job market from employers and industry representatives. Before watching the videos, try to guess if the topic is a truth or a myth!
- “Attending a job fair will help my application get noticed”
- “My resume should only be one page”
- “I don’t need to go to a career fair; I should just apply online”
- “Networking is only for outgoing individuals”
- “There are no jobs for people with ‘just an undergrad'”
- “I should apply for the job, even if I don’t meet 100% of the requirements”
Digital Skills Series
We partnered with Lyons New Media Centre to create Digital Skills Series — a collection of videos to help you build professional skills and learn multimedia basics. We recommend these videos to help you prepare for the fair:
If you're not sure if this event has anything for you, you might not have all the information. There are...
Frontier College is a national charitable literacy organization that offers literacy and numeracy programs for children and youth. They’re also...
Booking an appointment with CAPS was one of the best decisions I have made for my career... I didn’t know...
I used to be in nursing in first-year. I absolutely loved it — amazing program at Mac. But then I...
I think the one [skill] that I've been forced to use and, as a result, develop is career management. I...