Brazen (virtual fair platform)
Connect with employers and volunteer organizations to get hired and get experience
It’s not too late to get a job or volunteer opportunity! Come to the Online Job Fair: Volunteer, Part-Time and Seasonal Opportunities to explore your options and find something that suits your interests and goals. You’ll discover a range of volunteer opportunities, co-op positions and part-time jobs. Plus, you’ll get to connect in real time with organizations who want to hire McMaster students and recent alumni.
- Discover opportunities to get involved in your community and develop transferable skills that all employers value.
- Access jobs that might not be posted anywhere else.
- Network and build personal connections with representatives and hiring managers. (Hint: This will help set yourself apart from other applicants!)
- Get industry information you can use in applications, cover letters and interviews.
- Share your background by uploading your resume.
Faced with difficult decisions, many of them had to choose between upholding a family business and pursuing higher education, a...
As a career development advisor, I encourage students to think of grad school as a pivotal time for career development,...
I struggled to achieve a school-work-life balance, which caused a lot of issues with my mental health and led to...