Brazen (virtual fair platform)
Connect with employers and volunteer organizations to get hired and get experience
It’s not too late to get a job or volunteer opportunity! Come to the Online Job Fair: Volunteer, Part-Time and Seasonal Opportunities to explore your options and find something that suits your interests and goals. You’ll discover a range of volunteer opportunities, co-op positions and part-time jobs. Plus, you’ll get to connect in real time with organizations who want to hire McMaster students and recent alumni.
- Discover opportunities to get involved in your community and develop transferable skills that all employers value.
- Access jobs that might not be posted anywhere else.
- Network and build personal connections with representatives and hiring managers. (Hint: This will help set yourself apart from other applicants!)
- Get industry information you can use in applications, cover letters and interviews.
- Share your background by uploading your resume.
Where did I start? Figuring out what career you want to pursue is difficult, especially when you probably do not...
1. Crafting an Impressive LinkedIn Profile To maximize the effectiveness of LinkedIn, the first step is to create an engaging...
Top reasons to attend Fall Career Fair as a graduate student Fall Career Fair is the largest recruitment event hosted...