- McCall MacBain International Fellowship: A year-long opportunity divided into three terms (language, academics and work/internship). Fellows can receive up to $23,500 toward their international opportunity.
- AIESEC Canada: An international, youth-led organization that connects students with volunteering, working and teaching positions abroad.
- International Experience Canada (IEC): Canadian citizens, ages 18 to 35, get the opportunity to work and travel abroad (working holiday). Through IEC, get a permit or visa to work and explore abroad (more than 30 countries and territories to choose from).
- International Youth Internship Program (IYIP): The Government of Canada’s Youth Employment and Skills Strategy to help Canadian students between 19 and 30 gain diverse industry experience with organizations across 45 countries.
- Mitacs Globalink Research Award: If you’re an undergraduate student, you could get support to go on a 12-week research internship at an international partner university.
- Fiji Virtual Internships: Apply for a 4-, 8- or 12-week virtual internship with Think Pacific. There are nine career sectors to choose from, and program partners include Fijian government departments, charities, social enterprises and start-ups. This is an unpaid, not-for-credit internship opportunity.
For external programs, please review the individual program website for deadlines, costs and relevant application information.