Get to know the exam space
Find out where your exams are taking place. Getting to know the physical environment can help to reduce anxiety on exam day. Check out the in-person exam space video to learn what to expect and how to get there.
Pack your bag and arrive early
- Have your student photo ID card.
- Bring a water bottle.
- Have extra pens and supplies.
Have strategies to stay calm
- Acknowledge that stress is common during exams.
- Take a deep breath if you’re feeling anxious.
- Find your pulse, close your eyes and count to 30.
Take care of yourself
- Get a good night’s sleep.
- Eat healthy food.
- Remind yourself that grades don’t define you.
Discover more academic support and wellness resources
Access all the exam support you need all in one place — from academic resources to wellness activities and more.