Final-Year Recruitment Program
Wondering what happens after you graduate? We can help with that.
Summer and Fall 2021
We’re here to support you as you prepare to graduate and enter the workforce. Throughout the year, we offer programs designed for you to explore your options, learn about different industries, network with experienced professionals, connect with companies and get hired.
That’s right. You could have a job waiting for you after graduation.
Check out the tabs on this page for information on our summer programming, Final-Year Recruitment Prep Program, and fall recruitment season offerings, including information sessions, networking events and more.
- Summer: Final-Year Recruitment Prep Program takes place.
- September to December: Company information sessions take place. Check OSCARplus (Student Success Centre > Events) for details and registration.
- End of September: Application deadlines. Visit OSCARplus > Job Postings > SSC Job Postings, and search for “final-year recruitment.”
- End of September: Our annual Fall Career Fair takes place.
- October: Companies start interviewing candidates.
- November and December: Employers send offers to successful candidates.
If you're not sure if this event has anything for you, you might not have all the information. There are...
Frontier College is a national charitable literacy organization that offers literacy and numeracy programs for children and youth. They’re also...
Booking an appointment with CAPS was one of the best decisions I have made for my career... I didn’t know...
I used to be in nursing in first-year. I absolutely loved it — amazing program at Mac. But then I...
I think the one [skill] that I've been forced to use and, as a result, develop is career management. I...