Wondering what happens after you graduate? We can help with that
We’re here to support you as you prepare to graduate and enter the workforce. Throughout the year, we offer programs designed for you to explore your options, learn about different industries, network with experienced professionals, connect with companies and get hired.
That’s right — you could have a job waiting for you after graduation
Check out the tabs on this page for information on our summer programming, Final-Year Recruitment Prep Program and fall recruitment season offerings, including information sessions, networking events and more.
- Summer: Final-Year Recruitment Prep Program takes place.
- September to December: Company information sessions take place. Check OSCARplus (Student Success Centre > Events) for details and registration.
- End of September: Application deadlines. Visit OSCARplus > Job Postings > SSC Job Postings, and search for “final-year recruitment.”
- End of September: Our annual Fall Career Fair takes place.
- October: Companies start interviewing candidates.
- November and December: Employers send offers to successful candidates.
Maintaining a healthy balance while searching for new employment can be overwhelming. As a student completing their second post-graduate certificate,...
When I was an undergrad student, I took a part-time job in a shoe store. I expected to work long...
What does resilience mean to you? To me, resilience means never giving up. Not giving up when things get hard,...